Our logistics and industrial teams provide services for occupiers, landlords and investors, and market logistics and industrial properties on a local and global basis.
C&W advises occupiers and investors looking to grow their business internationally, from new market entry and location strategy to international agency. Our logistics and industrial specialists leverage their vast industry knowledge and global perspective to meet your goals.
We work with local, national, and multinational industrial clients to create seamless, consistent, and tailormade industrial real estate solutions that deliver better business performance for you.
We constantly seek to improve your shareholder value, and maximise cost-saving opportunities.
How We Can Help
Our core business is the disposals and acquisitions of logistics and industrial properties on behalf of landlords and tenants. As our client, you may be considering any of the following:
- locating new premises
- facility, site, and land acquisition and disposition
- lease renegotiations and renewals using comprehensive negotiation techniques
- lease or sale negotiations based on market knowledge and current trends
- disposing of surplus accommodation
- strategic real estate planning
- comparative financial analysis
- organisation and management of developer tender’s
- acquisition or disposal of development landdevelopment
- securing planning consent
- project management
- gaining a view on market conditions
- understanding contracts and pre-emption rights
- market analysis and statistics
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
Our industrial agency is being managed by Ferdinand Hlobil, Partner, who is coordinating the Central European industrial teams and cross – border flows of developers, investors and occupiers. Therefore we can provide you with the best inputs supported by detailed CE market statistic and complex real estate knowledge of CE region to ensure that your business needs and objectives will be fulfilled.
Experience and Resources
C&W is industrial leader in major markets worldwide including Czech Republic where we have the biggest team consisted of 15 specialised professionals. With 250 offices in 60 countries C&W provides the broad geographic coverage, resources, and local market knowledge that enable us to respond to your requirements regardless of location.